Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
National Center for Rehabilitative Auditory Research (NCRAR)
- NCRAR Seminar Series
- new! Marquam Hill Audiology Grand Rounds
- 2021 NCRAR Conference
- Previous NCRAR Conferences
- Clinician Resources
- NCRAR Mentoring and Training Opportunities for Students
- Ensure that the research findings of the NCRAR transfer rapidly from the laboratory to clinical care;
- Reach a wide spectrum of Veterans, including those not currently utilizing VA facilities;
- Collaborate with community organizations that serve the non-Veteran hearing impaired population, and
- Provide education and training of healthcare professionals.